Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition Announced




For those of you who follow me on YouTube, you probably still hate me for this past year's Oblivion April Fools prank. Well, recently I said that next year I would be making a walkthrough for Oblivion (as well as every other Bethesda Game Studios game). Only problem was, I recorded that April Fools prank back in January, and sold my copy of Oblivion right afterwards, because it was Amazon's "Trade-in Deal of the Day."

Well, now it looks like I have a second chance. I'm going to be double-dipping in Oblivion later this year when Bethesda releases The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 5 year anniversary edition.

This game will feature everything that came with the Game of the Year Edition of the Game (all the DLC) alongside some sweet new casing, a complete game map of Cyrodill and the Shivering Isles, a documentary on the making of Oblivion, and a $10 coupon off Skyrim.

You'll be getting all of this for an MSRP of $30. The game will be released on July 12th in North America. And will be available on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. I more than likely will be picking up a copy on the release date and will be posting an unboxing video on my YouTube Channel.



1 FREE Audiobook RISK-FREE from Audible

No comments: